Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. Rose water benefits are an aplenty as it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and also remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime. That's what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world, not just India. While purchasing rose water, you must make sure you buy only 100% pure rose water i.e. the distilled water of roses sans the chemicals, the by-product of rose oil production. The usage of rose water dates back to early Egypt when Cleopatra (yes, Cleopatra) used the natural product in her skincare regime. And how can we not follow the footsteps of the world's most legendary beauty queen? We know rose water is great for skin and hair but why it's good and how exactly must you use it, It is key! Here are 10 amazing skincare and hair care uses of rose water you'll thank us for.
Rose water is prepared by steeping rose petals in water. Sometimes, a by-product of the process of extracting rose oil is also used in the place of rose water. There are a number of rose water benefits that make it a popular ingredient in cuisines and religious rituals. Rose water for skin and rose water for the face are two of rose water's most well-known uses.
10 Rosewater Benefits For Skin & Hair
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rose water works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Not many know that rose water can be used in a myriad fun and refreshing ways. Here's a list you should keep handy!
How To Use Rose Water | 10 Uses of Rose Water
The best and easiest way to use rose water is to apply it at night, to clear all impurities the face has collected through the day; but we've listed other surprising uses which are so quick and easy, you'll be shocked.
1. Spritz Away! "A great way to use rose water is by spritzing it on your face. Rose water can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting product, the mist will leave your face radiant", suggests Delhi-based makeup artist, Mrignaina Kumar. Fill an empty spray bottle with rose water and spritz once you're done with your morning beauty routine to keep your face fresh and hydrated.
2. Dry and Frizzy Hair? You've come to the right place. Mix equal parts rose water and glycerin, apply on the scalp with the help of cotton pads and massage for 10-15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
3. Facial Cleanser: Rose water can be used a cleanser on all skin types. After washing your face with a mild face wash, all you have to do is add a few drops of glycerine to 1 tbsp rose water and apply it on your face.
4. No More Tired Eyes: If you have tired, inflamed eyes - soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
5. Hair Conditioner: Post shampooing, use a cup of rose water as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair deeply, adding a healthy shine you'll just love.
6. Facial Toner: Wet a soft cotton ball with chilled rose water and dab it on cleansed skin. Its mild astringent properties help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin.
7. You can also apply any one of our CLAY MASQUE mixed with rose water. Once it dries, wash it off. This helps cleanse pores, control excess oil and prevent acne.
8. Makeup Remover: Tried and tested, this is the best makeup remover ever. Add a few drops of REBORN SERUM to rose water on a cotton pad and cleanse your face. The mixture works wonders to wipe off makeup and nourish your skin deeply at the same time. Note: Rub gently to avoid being harsh to your skin.
9. Fair and Lovely: Add 2 tbsp of our DAILY RESURFACING EXFOLIANT and mix it with rose water to make a smooth paste.
10. Pamper Yourself: Mix rose water with ROSEHIP MOISTURIZER. For some extra indulgence, draw yourself a rose-scented bath. It's considered the best antidote to stress", recommends Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Online Buy Amoxicillin kai.diff.modernskyn.com.rre.ld http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin No Prescription Amoxicillin 500 Mg akz.youq.modernskyn.com.axa.ie http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Dosage Amoxicillin bak.alwk.modernskyn.com.rlk.wi http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules oju.umli.modernskyn.com.jxt.da http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Buy Amoxicillin ija.fmpo.modernskyn.com.rlp.wq http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin Online Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules qwo.uqyr.modernskyn.com.avo.mg http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500 Mg Buy Amoxicillin Online srn.hyhp.modernskyn.com.jdi.dt http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Online Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules zih.ngcj.modernskyn.com.cug.cp http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin On Line Amoxicillin aae.zhia.modernskyn.com.nfm.ts http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – 18 Buy Amoxicillin Online lxq.yque.modernskyn.com.wzf.fp http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/