Black Clay Mask
Black Clay Mask is made with Activated Charcoal to help draw bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
Black Clay Masque contains the following ingredients:
- Sea Clay, also known as Dead Sea Clay and is a product that originates from The Dead Sea, located in Israel. It is the lowest place on Earth, and people would visit the area to bathe within the waters. Those waters are known for the healing effects in salt and mud. The product on the market has high levels of magnesium, potassium, sulfate, and calcium, making it great for your skin.
- Licorice Extract has skin-soothing properties. In addition, licorice root may be effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone. One of its components, known as glabridin, is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing ingredient, which is great for sensitive, reddened skin.
- Tea Tree Oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
How to Use: After cleansing, apply a thin layer to damp skin, avoiding the immediate eye area. Allow drying for approximately ten minutes. When dry, gently remove the clay mask using a warm, wet towel and pat dry
Ingredients: Sea Clay, Activated Charcoal, *Licorice Powder; Essential Oils of *Tea Tree
- Sulfate, phthalate, and paraben-free
- 100% recyclable packaging
Modern Skyn Alchemy is committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because elements are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these ingredients are complete, up-to-date and error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
**Please research essential oils before purchase. Some essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or while nursing. All ingredients used are listed here, as well as on product labels. Please avert ingredients you may have sensitivities or allergies too. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.