HELICHRYSUM FLOWER WATER
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE WE SELL OUT ON ALL COBALT BLUE GLASS BOTTLE, WE WILL USE BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC BOTTLES FOR ALL FUTURE FLOWER WATERS**
HELICHRYSUM FLOWER WATER contains anti-microbial, anti-biotic, and regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth and regeneration.
Great for restoring or enhancing the skin's natural health and beauty. Because it's so powerfully rejuvenating and renewing, it's especially great for mature or sensitive skin types.
How to Use: Hydrosols can be used multiple times a day, since they're super gentle on the skin.
- Use it in combination with a face or body oil to help the oil absorb into the skin. Spritz your skin generously with the hydrosol, then apply the oil while your skin is still damp. This process delivers the same benefits as using a cream or a lotion, only without the additional emulsifiers and preservatives.
- Spritz your face 3 to 4 times a day to replenish your skin. This will keep your skin plump, nourished, hydrated, and looking it's absolute best.
- Use it to set your makeup. Spritz some on after your makeup is all done to help it stay in place. A post-makeup misting will also lend a gorgeous dewy finish to your skin and will help your makeup look more natural.
- Spray some hydrosol on a cotton pad to remove your makeup. You can do this prior to cleansing your skin or after cleansing to remove any leftover makeup or residue.
- Use it to balance your skin's pH after cleansing. Most of the water in our homes is neutral or slightly alkaline, whereas the acid mantle of our skin has an optimal pH of 5.5, which is slightly acidic and helps to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin. A toner is also slightly acidic and can help restore your skin's pH after cleansing or rinsing with tap water.
- Use it in place of water when you mix powdered masks for added benefits. This also allows you to customize your mask, using different hydrosols depending on what your skin needs most at any given time.